[Dynagroove] Inland Knights!

Alicia Amador shineebear at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:22:35 PDT 2003

Many thanks to Boz, Silvergirl, and everyone who keeps Twister going.
Last night was incredible, the Inland Knights were awesome and not to be missed.

I can't wait to get my second dose at Delay in long beach tonight. For those of you who couldn't make it out last night, or just need to get a second serving, like myself please come on down to Delay tonight. Lando and Jason Dey will also make the dancefloor bump!

Joplin and I are excited as kids in a candy store!!!
cya on the dancefloor, Alicia