[Dynagroove] Guest list for tomorrow DIZ and ME! Free!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Sep 10 15:06:10 PDT 2003

as I sit here naked wearing nothing but my mickey mouse cap and socks I
relised that I have not sent a reminder email out about the Ivar tomorrow.
For those of you who are too cool to read my other emails but not to cool
to read this one.  DIZ FOR FREE FREE FREE!!!!  all you have to do is email
me your first and last name and the names of your friends that you want to
bring and I will get youall in for free!!!!  How bout that?  Also if you
want to tell all your friends on friendster or any other mailing list you
can post there too.. I am being give an UNLIMETED guest list.. That means
I can get every last one of you in for free!!!!

Fidelty

DJS

Diz   (Classic, MFF, Igloo/ CHicago)
Cade  (Broke ass unemployed beeeyatch!)

Located at the Ivar
on ivar between Hollywood BlVD and Selma