[Dynagroove] 3rd Annual Dynagroove Meet N Greet Sunday September28th!!!

zorica stancevic zoki at dynagroove.com
Sat Sep 13 14:30:34 PDT 2003

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

alright, since we arent supposed to sent one-liners
to the list i have to say more than "weeeeeee....!"

last year, the meet 'n greet was aka "zoki is going
back to school," by me. once again, this applies, as i start
my last year on monday the 29th. so this is my last summer
hurrah (big up ucla for the quarter school schedule. some
of us arent back to school yet..neener neener!), for my LAST
YEAR OF SCHOOL!!!! EVER!!!!!

crap. i love a meet 'n greet. the first one was a lot
of nakedness. the second one was just hopes of nakedness,
but we did find out who was wearing underwear or not.

and this year...the possiblity of swimwuits??? well now.
this should make for interesting and memorable moments. just
because you are on the net, does not mean that you dont look
hot in a swimsuit...just an added incentive to us all.

be there or be *makes a square with fingers*.

yes, i am a net geek. love ya all, zoki.