[Dynagroove] Feliz Cumpleanos a Ti.

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Fri Sep 19 15:41:29 PDT 2003

This might be a little late but I had to comment on how fine as a bottle
of wine System was this week.  It was quite the dazzling night.  Little
Chris rules the motherfucking school.  In the event there were a category
in the Guiness Book of World Records for 'Highest "Two Snaps Up" Ever
Recorded', the 2 snaps up in a D (it's for Denise, ya'll) Formation I
threw up for Chris, especially for dropping that Floetry remix would soooo
be the winner, no contest.  He played a solid solid solid set, so solid a
set that even after a gang of gin and tonics and some tequila, etc. I can
recall exactly how correct Chris met us.  My homies wanted to leave before
I did so I made up some story how I had to take care of some drama and
danced in the corner all 007 sneaky style until I was caught.  Good times,
good times.  Little Chris made me giddy.

So, esta noche is Leonards ACTUAL birthday (not that fake shit, you know
like it is really next month or something) so come on down to Free
Thinking tonight and cut a rug.    Buy him gin and tonics WITH NO ICE.
That's how he rolls.  Enjoy the musical delectibilty of Leonard and
Lillyanne all night and those ne'er-do-wells Louis and Irik on the patio
fixing to breaka-breaka-breaka it downa.

And tomorrow, we shall Tune In.  In the biblical sense.

Baby I am the opening act,
The headliner,
*And* the afterparty,

Sara

:Shake it like a Poloroid picture :Outkast: