[Dynagroove] Hello Dynagroovers !! now from beautiful Los Angeles :)

CHRIS | Shoreleave chris at shoreleave.net
Fri Sep 19 21:44:53 PDT 2003

HEY GUYS, I just moved here about a week ago from Austin, Texas with my
fiancee and
my little doggy Sassy.  So far we're loving it here!  I've had the chance to
check out a few good nights
like The Wax party last weekend w/ Mr Wink and the Monday Social with one of
my all time favs
and local res extrodinare Doc Martin.

I'm still settling in to the house I'm staying at, but I'd love to start
meeting some heads out for a drink or perhaps a bite to eat.  We're in the
Valley (Hansen Hills area), so if anybody would like to hook up for
a little pre-party action before heading, let me know..

I've finally got my studio all up&running, so I'll be droppin a new mix CD
soon  AND  plan to work on some remixes or some projects if anyone is down.

Thank you Cade for the invite to the list and I'll see you tonight at
Freethinking.   Anyone else heading out?

Hope all is well and hope to meet all of you sometime soon or in the future,

chris specht
los angeles.ca  |  austin.tx
www.djchrisspecht.com
|h|  818.890.1202
|c|  512.619.8276

++out now++
shab 059_chris specht & claude 9_kritikal positive (shaboom)

++upcoming releases++
sl 001_chris specht & claude 9_surrender (shoreleave)  ** PROMOS NOW AVAILABLE
**
lrr 005_chris specht & claude 9_king st dub (lo-rise)