[Dynagroove] I wanna Goto.

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Mon Sep 22 11:49:40 PDT 2003

My subject line can be read in a variety of ways.

A.  "Guess what?  I'm going to Amsterdam next week!!"  "Hey, I wanna *go,
too*!"

B.  "Hmm, for dinner I wanna *go to* Souplantation."

C.  "I want a *Goto*, a Kasey *Goto*."

I didn't know I had asked a question but if I had the answer is C.  I want
a Kasey Goto, dude he rocked my fucking world.  I will have a memory
forever etched into my brain, and memories I have of Saturday night are
few.  It was about 30 seconds before that tequila shot that was the nail
in my coffin, Kasey was ever so pimpin-ly queing up the next record with
one hand, the bottle of tequila in one hand outstretched, with a look on
his face, "Yea, I own.  And if you don't know you betta ax somebody."  It
was CLASSIC.  His set had me on my feet for the first time that night.
The Dirty Dirty Kasey Goto Sound will make a gal get a little hot in the
pantaloons, serious.  And although I just missed it, he ended the night
with my favorite song of all time, "Lovely Day" but I heard it in spirit.
I can't say this loud enough, Kasey Goto is a certifiable dream boat in
every which way, shape, and form.  *sigh*

Not to neglect a Scott Pace.  Although Zokis slut ass was too busy shaking
her bon-bon to work the door during his set *wink*, I was still able to
listen and enjoy.  Did all ya'll catch "I Am My Own Walkman"?  Do you know
what I am talking about now?  Shit is fucking HYPE!  And you know a track
is the stank when it sounds as good as it does in the car/on your discman
but it sounds even 1000 times better than that on a system.  I called this
shit, watch out for Scott and the other Midas boys, they are some bad mama
jamas.

Dude, Tune-In was a NEEDED party.  I had an exceptional time.  And
whenever I say gin doesn't get me beligerant, you can smack me and tell me
I am lying through my teeth.  I want to apologize to anyone I might have
hit, to anyone whose mother I might have made fun, to anyone who I yelled
at for no reason, and for all the shit I talked in general.  Good times,
good times though.  Thank you Louis and Cade for being so Louis and
Cade-like.

Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A lovely day,

Denise

:Shake it like a Poloroid picture :Outkast: