[Dynagroove] 3rd annual Mett N Greet! Almost with the final lineup!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Sep 23 14:44:26 PDT 2003

For those morons out there who do not know the Meet N Greet is this
sunday!   The Meet N Greet is a FREE event that is hosted for the members
of the dynagroove list.  The last two have been great fun and the music
and cheer has been fantastic.  Not to mention a lot of you fewls get
really tipsy...  Then the nakedness begins.  I know atleast three girls
that will be in there bikinis so that alone should be enough reason to
show up!  ahahaha  So far here is what we got going:

3rd Annual Dynagroove Meet N Greet
Located in LA w/ a pool!
Bring your own Beer
Bring your own food to be BBQed grills will be supplied.
Please be respectful of the residence.

DJs

Dan                        (Nice People/ House Monster)
Rithma                     (Om, Tune In Flake)
Steven Dimitri *Basskick*  (Vinyltribe, $5 Funk, Free Thinkin This friday!)
Cade                       (Unemployed, Smelly, Unshaven, Sleep Deprived)

We need 1 more DJ to open... Any volunteers?

This will go from
2 PM to Dark.  BBQ starts early so be there to get food.  The longer you
stay the more drunk you will get...   Donations are excepted to pay for
the alcohol and charcol and so such.  PLEASE GET THERE EARLY!  Don't be
too cool for school!  Rithma will be playing early since most of you will
want to hear him I sugest you get there early.. And wear your bathingsuit!

Cade