[Dynagroove] VIP DISCOUNT TIX FOR SPUNDAE 9/27

alex at ucla saschainla at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 13:08:51 PDT 2003

Hey
I can get a limited number of people onto the Spundae Discount list for this upcoming Saturday 9/27, No waiting in line, $15 discount entry(instead of $25)

Only catch is that the Guestlist closes at 11PM..
If you like to go, please e-mail me asap to

alexinla03 at yahoo.com

with CIRCUS or SPUNDAE in the subjectline.

For up to date info on Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars, Cool Places to Hang Out and more, please check out my website @ http://www.alexinla.com

Up To Date Information On Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars, Cool Places To Hang And More!!!!

NEW NAME, NEW WEB-ADDRESS, MAKE A NOTE, PASS IT ON!!!
===> www.alexinla.com <===