[Dynagroove] Re: Groovetech.com also down

benjaminofbodyrock benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Fri Sep 26 11:00:58 PDT 2003

They did have lots of cash, but it ran dry.  Marcus and I were up there when
they had just begun.  We kicked with the guys who ran it and it was great to
see them live out their dreams.  We were all fairly envious.  But they had a
good run, and pioneered something new to the internet, djs, and the fans.

RIP,

benny in taos, nm