[Dynagroove] I was a DIRTY boy

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Sep 26 12:55:34 PDT 2003

Well I swung by DIRTY DIRTY House.  I was not wearing any underwear (But
that is an always) and I was wisked right in.  Here is what I thought

Venue = Dirty
Sound = Dirty
Crowd = Dirty
Music = Dirty

I was actually surprised by this club.  First off i thought there were a
lot more straight people there then I expected.  2nd I though the crowd
was very energetic. 3rd the venue which I havenever been in was pretty
cool.  reminds me of boardner's before they expanded.  The music was a
little on the cheesey hard side.  It reminded me of the kinda disco hard
sound that was big in 99, Cheesey and hard with lots of builds and breaks
but definately fun.  The crowd was loving it though.  People dancing
hard and yelling and screaming.  I even danced a little when the music got
funkier.  I thought it was a good club and as a DJ this is the type of
event I would like to play.  The crowd gets into it.   So if anyone knows
the promoter tell him to book me!! *wink*  ahaha seriously I would have
loved to have a crowd that responsive..

Cade