[Dynagroove] Meet N Greet Today! Woo hoo!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Sun Sep 28 12:08:02 PDT 2003

Come early!   Don'e be a lame brain!

Bring some food and drink.  Sport a bikini or a speedo!

312 North California St.

>From the 5 North:  (i.e. east la, downtown, south bay, OC)
 - Take 5N to 134W
 - Exit Hollywood Way
 - Turn right (Alameda)
 - Turn left on California St (before Weinerschnitzel)
 - We are at the 2nd speed bump on right
 - Enter through wood gate on left to backyard...

>From 101 South (from west la, 405, 170, or just 101 north of hollywood),
 - take 101S to 134E
 - Exit Pass
 - Turn right (Pass)
 - Turn left at light on Alameda
 - Turn left on California St (before Weinerschnitzel)
 - We are at the 2nd speed bump on right
 - Enter through wood gate on left to backyard...

>From Hollywood:
 - Get on 101N at Highland or before...
 - Exit Barham
 - Turn right (barham)
 - Up hill... down hill.. past NBC on right
 - Turn left on California St (before Weinerschnitzel on left)
 - We are at the 2nd speed bump on right
 - Enter through wood gate on left to backyard...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=312+N+Cali
fornia+St&city=Burbank&state=ca&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

Line up:

2:00 - 3:15    Todley
3:15 - 4:30    Rithma
4:30 - 5:45    Dan