[Dynagroove] Heather for free this Thursday!

cuteraver22 cuteraver22 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 17:57:19 PDT 2003

oh yeaahhh my boyee ricky is spinnin!! wooohoo!
everyone try to come!!
=)

Cade <con at dynagroove.com> wrote:
Hey all. I was told I can have a guest list for this thursday's
Fidelity.. So that mean I get as many people on the guest list as I want.
But the catch is you gotta get there before 11. So if you want to se DJ
Heather for free this thursday email me your first and last name and
anyone else you want me to add. I don't care who your friends are I will
list them no problem.. Hey if they want to give me an unlimited guest list
then I want to take advantage of it.. woo hoo!

So email me!

Located @ IVAR
1643 Ivar Ave
Hollywood, CA 90028