[Dynagroove] Headinghome Wednesdays

amanda m. dtek29 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 20:25:50 PST 2004

Oh my!!

Speaking of Ricky's birfday HeadingHome Extravaganza...

Mr. Maier and Dan Levine of Nice People are playing inside by the bar!!

And that means that this is a very special night! A very special, very
good night that you don't want to miss...especially since I'll be there
doing my bestest to get belligerently drunk along w/ Sara.

Ah, Sara, what a doll, I must say, she's taught me well...so come out in
your dancing shoes, witness the madness in action and buy me a drink if
you dare...I prefer Ketel & Tonics, easy ice with lime
please...thaaaaaaaaaanks.

See you all on the floor, quite possibly for real this time...

Muah,

a.