[Dynagroove] Last friday night @ muse/freethinkin

Noel amber noelove at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 08:50:01 PST 2004

Well it's very nice to hear all these kind words about my kick ass resident
Phear. He's a hard working deejay that has an amazing journey type style. He
gets INTO it on the decks any time he plays. Weather he's opening for LTJ
Bukem, (which is coming up in april) Or rocking the headlining spot at MUSE.
He always comes correct. He is actually the one that made me fall in love
with drum n bass again. And I was a crusty old house head for quite a few
years!

Check out his newly revamped site, (designed by himself!) there are some
mixes, and lots of links to other interesting and thought provoking sites.

Our next MUSE, April 23, will feature Phear along with his producing partner
Phrantek, performing as "EIDOLON." We are also having Infiltrata fresh from
his UK tour bless our MUSE stage as well.
So come by and say hello! We'd love to have you out on the patio.

Noel
MUSE - Inspiration Thru Diversity

P.S -  Yes he did star in that Sketchers commercial, I think there is a link
on his site to it!