[Dynagroove] music, fashion, fun

VinylHustla at aol.com VinylHustla at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 16:30:48 PST 2004

Tonight is going to be tight, we have a lot of production going into this
event.  If you are goign out to some other parties later, you should at least
come by and check out the fashion show, it is FREE!  There is a pretty eclectic
group of DJ's playing tonight, plus we have a tight venue for the night (not
the same burnt out loft)
Cheers!
Cheyne Nadeau

Please click here to view bios, photos and online invite:
http://www.digitalfli.com/fashion_dance_invite.htm

*Pretty Clothes on Pretty Girls Fashion Runway Show AND Sadie Hawkins Dance
After Party presented by THE PROM CLUB!

Designers:
Laura Dawson of NY
Angel Quintana of SUNDAY DRIVER LA
Mercedes Viamonte of DBNR LA
Han Cholo
Remix Vintage Shoes

Make Up and Hair:
Amy Strozzi and Michelle Bankson

Photography:
Michael S. Crook

DJ's:
Stephen Hauptfeur - Radio LA and NY
c town - FirstClass Fame
Jeremy Dawson - Mount Simms and Shiny Toy Guns
dj Dan Mancini - Standard Hotel
dr modlove - The Prom Club

Live Vj Projections:
Michael Allen  - Star Shoes

Location and Date:
APRIL 03, 2004 @ 10pm
244 S. Main Street at Inshallah Gallery Downtown, Los Angeles, CA  90012
thepromclub at hotmail.com

10pm FASHION SHOW free. After Party free before 1030pm. Then $5.00 or free
with 80's or Prom Attire.

Free Compilations Cd's! King and Queen Crowning! Balloon Drop! Polaroid
"Portraits"! Slow dances! Vintage Atari Games!

*To get on the guest list VIP for the *Fashion Show* please reply to this
email with your name and guest #.