[Dynagroove] (Off Topic) But Waaaaaaay Too Good to be True

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Mon Apr 5 14:50:47 PDT 2004

It’s not everyday you’re psyche drives you to Google Search the following
phrase:

“Lionel Ritchie+clay head”

However today the gods must have been shining upon me.  I was wasting some
time here at work, listening to a Basement Funk CD...  Getting down to
some “People Make the World Go ‘Round” ~The Stylistics, doing the Roger
Rabbit to some “Street Life”, and then really funking it up to some
“Visions” by the Commodores (keeping in mind I was doing a dance that held
an uncanny resemblence to something Kriss Kross might do throughout the
rest of the CD).  “Visions” is my SHIT.  It got me started thinking about
Lionel, who in my opinion, does not get enough credit, even if his
adoptive daughter likes to stay hopped up on the junk, it doesn't negate
the fact that he has written some of the best songs in the world.  Then I
thought to myself, “How dope would it be if I made a tshirt that was just
a print of that damn clay head the blind girl makes in art class in that
“Hello” video?!?!:” So that is when I Google searched the aforementioned
“Lionel Ritchie+clay head”.  And then I came upon THIS!

http://www.macalester.edu/~fines/lionel/

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN LIONEL RITCHIE HEAD!@@#@#%$#@^%!#@$^!#

My birthday is 5/16, and as god as my witness, I want a damn Lionel
Ritchie clay head or else some NON CLAY HEADS will roll.  Trust.

Searching my minds wilderness,

Sara

Some occasions just call for fancy.