[Dynagroove] Coldcuts Bday @ the Room Wed!!!

joshua heath djbuns at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:28:28 PDT 2004

Que Paso Amigos?!?!?!?

We're blending it up again this week, but a little extra celebrating is
due!!!

Join us for the Blend Birthday party for resident DJ Joshua Paul a.k.a
Coldcuts, Buns, J to the Hizzo, Teabags ect. ect. ect., as he turns the big
25 !!!!!

We will be rockin our usual blend of deep house DJ's Brandon Goode, Luu
Dirty & Joshua Paul and

the sweet sounds of Dig layin down the live funk!!!

Thats the Blend @ the Room (14th & santa monica, behind 14 below)
this Wednesday and every Wednesday
21+, good vibes, strong drinks and NO COVER!!!

-stay tuned to the Blend schedule, we've got some dope heads coming thru
very soon, and just

to clue you in, the summer jams begin wed. may 5th with L.A.'s own Juan
Nunez (wax)!!!!!

peace

JP