[Dynagroove] Happy Birthday to me!!

Gigaboy20 gigaboy20 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 15:10:12 PDT 2004

Hey all I just want to tell you that my bday is
today!!! I just moved to LA and finally settled in
after a few weeks of uncertainty. Now I am *so* happy
to know that i'm here so I can get to know some house
heads & soulful people!!! Invite me to all your house
music parties and events so I can be even more happy
now that I am here in this lovely city!!! Thanks for
all the tips on this list. I can't wait to finally go
out to these fabulous events!!!

TY