[Dynagroove] it's not nice to harvest...

chud illix012 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:49:56 PDT 2004

ok im not here to make enemies but who the ufck are you to judge who post
here?! If cade, who is the MAIN one regulating this mail list decides that
he doesn't want Spundae people posting here, im sure he or whoever else
regulates this list will tell whomever so. Besides all that, are you to say
that people who post and also Dj on this list arent able to speak their mind
about certain events that dont pertain to your frickn liking? I dont need to
name drop because there are many djs that have played @ spundae or would
want to play at spundae on this list because it is important to them, so who
the ufck are you to judge. All this friendly guy Brandon B is offering is
his opinion and his guestlist to people that would like to attend an event
that he is related to. I have already shared my opinion towards another
selfish, closed-minded dyna-chit before, and he has lost, and thats why he
prefers not to post any such comments and now post under a different or
doesnt post anymore at all. It's people like you that downfall our community
and keep it close minded. House music is great and i live it, i spin it and
i love it, but it's not the only thing out there...
3 luvs,
my g/f
my friends
& my music
bisch
p.s. mother bisch- spundae and the like bring world class talent, not that
anybody else doesn't but who else brings derrick carter and the like for
more than 3+ hrs?
~ufckn cheers
***One of the best things a girl could say to you: I was out jogging and i
wanted to go home, but i ended up here.***