[Dynagroove] How Many People Took a Doublestack Bayer at a party last year?

A-ron aaron at groovetickets.com
Fri Apr 9 16:59:41 PDT 2004

I think that one of the problems that exists right now in the world is that people are calling spades "spades" when a "spade" isnt a "spade" to everyone.  To some people it's just a little black thing that sort of looks like a heart.

I don't believe in taking away personal freedoms, but I also cant measure how big the holes in my brain are.  rag rag rag, the government is corrupt.  I agree.  Let's all move to Guam.

or brazil,

A-ron

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whoaaaa!!!

The RAVE act is not about protecting people.  It's about puritans trying to
proliferate their morality upon everyone else.    It has now been exposed
(latest time was Peter Jennings' very recent show) that the Government lied about
the dangers of MDMA, which you will agree, I'm sure, was/is the drug of choice
in this scene.  The reality is, there's been only 2 deaths directly related to
MDMA last year in New York.  There was an estimated 100 million hits of E
taken in that same period!  ASPIRIN has killed ten times more people!  The
so-called "permanent effect" of MDMA on seratonin depletion is now being shown to be
minimal AND most likely reversible.

Sen. Biden, the originator (and a Democrat to boot!) of the RAVE act has
refused to respond to Jennings or to OC Weekly's expose on the same subject, now
that the Government "studies" justifying this Act have been proven doctored and
completely unreliable.  If they are "protecting" us from something, what
exactly is it?  that some lowlife promoter or drug dealer would sell you something
other than MDMA under the name Ecstacy to make a profit?  that's a danger
that exists PRECISELY because the government made MDMA illegal, not the other way
around.  And let's not start comparing the health effects of Alcohol and
Tobacco, all legal last I checked, to those of MDMA.  Mind you, I find alcohol and
the occasional puff of nicotine utterly charming, even though I know they are
baaaaad for me.  So why am I not being protected from those evils by some
"well meaning" legislation?

The Reagan gov. didn't even have the decency to make MDMA a Schedule III
narcotic so that, at the very least, (1) it can be prescribed by psychiatrist for
patients who previously benefited from taken it, and (2) we can actually do
real human research on it.   Making it a Schedule 1 immediately was an act of
pure moralizing about the drug's "evil" nature (the "Just say no" campaign).

The definition of a Puritan according to H. L. Mencken  is "someone with a
haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy".    Now tell me, is that
NOT the true core of the RAVE act? it's fine for us to congregate in a church,
but dancing in communal happiness, even if it is, for some or many, chemically
enhanced?...no way, no how they would allow THAT!!

Please, for the love of the resurrected christ, no defending the
indefensible.  Please call a spade a spade.   The RAVE act is a complete full frontal
assault on several our individual rights supposedly guarranteed by the
constitution.  That's BAD.  Compared to that, harvesting e-mails is like jay walking
in
Manhattan.

Thanks for listening.

Imad.