[Dynagroove] ST 3 Year and a Month Anniversary! - 4/13/04 -- Long Beach, CA

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 09:46:53 PDT 2004

ST 3 Year and a Month Anniversary! - 4/13/04 -- Long Beach, CA

That's right, it's the Soul-Titanium 3 Year and a Month Anniversary at
the brand spankin' new F.I.2 in Long Beach.  In addition to being our 3
year anniversary, it's also the kickoff for our new Tuesday night
weekly.  Yup, we're back!

If you haven't already seen the venue, cruise on down this Tuesday,
April 13 and indulge yourself in some luscious grooves.  I'd go on to
explain, but why?  Come see for yourselves while dancin' to some funky
house beats that'll keep you shakin' your booty all night long!

And yeah, like you didn't already know, it's FREE :)

Rotating on the decks all night long:
 m-soul (Soul-Titanium)
 DJ Nooner (Soul-Titanium)
 Darwin Paul (cratediggers, tempo, SF/LA)

9p-2a, 21+, FREE!
Tons of free parking all night
Located @ 6400 East Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach
(behind the Seaport Marina Hotel)
For more info and directions visit:
http://www.soultitanium.com

NEWS:
Wow, it's been 3 years!  The Soul-Titanium Collective has only grown
and we're looking to make this year even better than before.  Make sure
you subscrive to the mailing list to find out first what's goin' on at
ST!

Please support the Soul-Titanium Collective and forward this flyer to
any friends, mailing lists, and posting boards.

http://www.soultitanium.com

See you all there!
Mike Soultanian

Special Guests that have performed for FREE at Soul-Titanium:
- Twenty Twelve - http://www.twentytwelve.com/
- DJ Sol - http://www.djsol.com/
- VinylTribe - http://www.vinyltribe.com/
- Miss DJ L - http://www.missdjl.com/