[Dynagroove] wicked saturday april 17

vanyo despotov vanyo at forcefieldsound.com
Tue Apr 13 21:22:27 PDT 2004

Saturday April, !7, 2004
Wicked
Celebrating thirteen years of free form funk

Markie    Jeno    Garth    Thomas

Hello you all I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner with all this

THIS WILL NOT BE AT THE PARK PLAZA
DUE TO THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES
THE PARK PLAZA LISCENCING IS NOT BEING RENEWED
SO WE GOT A NEW SPOT

We apologize for any one that’s coming from out of town if this
causes any
Inconvenience transpo wise from your hotels . the venue is only 10
minutes from the park plaza. In the middle of down town LA.

The place
111 Central Ave. between 1st   and 2nd on the west side of the street
 Japanese Village Parking Garage.

>From north of Los Angeles take the 101south ,exit Alameda go right to
the light.(Alameda) Make a left onto alameda. Go right on 1st st.
left on central

>From south of Los Angeles take 5, 10 or 60 to the 101 north take 1st
street exit, turn left on first street(west) .

This is the parking structure you should park in. You will be
shuttled from this location to the venue the show starts @ nine pm
don’t slip some surprises from the openers for sure.  21 + full  bar,
PLEASE BRING ID.
We will be open till 6am.
Tickets are available on line www.presaleticketing.com
INFO