[Dynagroove] Digibag New Releases!! Robsoul Catalog, Limestone Recordings, and more....

david wicked9400 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 12:34:53 PDT 2004

Digibag.com : Your NEW source for House Music
downloads, vinyl auctions, news, events and more!!

Hosting - You may have noticed that Digibag.com is now
faster then ever! We moved to our new hosting provider
and will be able to facilitate connections and
customers well into the future. Thanks
dotcomdesigners.com for taking care of our entire
bandwidth needs.

Lots of new music on Digibag.com. Check out this weeks
new releases section :

APRIL 19TH UPDATE NEW RELEASES

2 unreleased tracks from Slater Hogan
1 unreleased track from Don Tinsley
14 released tracks from the Robsoul catalog. 34 more
tracks on Robsoul uploading to the servers now.
1 unreleased track on Limestone Recordings. This is a
unreleased mix from Limestone Recordings. Available
only at Digibag.com

New Section - MIxes: Digibag.com is now selling Mp3 DJ
mixes from your favorite producers.

1 downloadable Mp3 Dj Mix available from Jacob London
for only $9.99.

Mixes are prefect for House Music lovers that just
don't have the time to listen to each single looking
for the hot tracks. Enjoy!

We are working hard to bring you quality music.

We beleive in our community, our artists, and our
music.

We love your response and look forward to serving you.

Please help our community grow by forwarding this
email to your friends.

House Music Loves You!

Digibag.com