[Dynagroove] THAT WAS FUCKING WICKED!!!!!!!

eric_h at dynagroove.com eric_h at dynagroove.com
Mon Apr 19 13:02:32 PDT 2004

Man..... I had soooo much fun Saturday night. Aside from the sound at
times being too loud and distorted, it was a great night of old and new
ACID house. I enjoyed all of the Wicked crews sets but, My personal
highlights of the evening were the the "Pink Panther" re-mix and Jeno's
set. We left the party around 5:30 just in time to get home for a
beautiful sunrise. Hopefully the rumors about that being the last LA
Wicked are JUST RUMORS. *wink*

Eric