[Dynagroove] The BodyRockDJs, Theory and Eddie Barajas this Wed. @ Headinghome!!

Benjamin benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Mon Apr 19 15:59:02 PDT 2004

i'm itching to play again.  so this is a good thing.  the first time we
played for L + L at system (now heading home) we all had a blast.  it was
certainly a magical night.  so this is my invitation to YOU, dynagroover.
join us on Wednesday.  it's a very comfortable environment.  great for a
Wednesday night party.  Plus you get to hear other local fabulous talent.

benjamin