[Dynagroove] THAT WAS FUCKING WICKED!!!!!!!

Benjamin benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Mon Apr 19 16:21:55 PDT 2004

well... yeah it was inspirational musically.  i shoulda said that.  those guys
play stuff that comes direct from the outer reaches of our intergalactic funk
belt.  to that i give a thumbs up.  and i'm very glad that security team was
replaced too.  it was my reason for avoiding that location for a few parties.
if someone involved with the party could let me know if that security team had
a permanent replacement or just a one night thing?

benjamin's afro
www.bodyrockdjs.com