[Dynagroove] THAT WAS FUCKING WICKED!!!!!!!

Ben Annand mrannand at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 00:09:08 PDT 2004

True, but don't automatically blame the djs for their levels cause a lot of
times the monitor sounds much worse than the system and a dj ends up pushing
the system just to be able to hear the monitor well enough to mix.  While
ideally you should get on the floor and check how it sounds while you're
djing, in reality if you're fighting in shitty mixing conditions you may not
make it onto the floor to check the levels there.  I'm not saying this is
what happened Saturday but I will say that sound people have a habit of
overinvesting in their main system but underinvesting in the technical
knowledge to run it and woefully underinvesting in their dj setup.  I know
I've said this before but I'm going to keep pointing it out until it changes
:)

Ben