[Dynagroove] Aquanote / gabriel rene tonight @ focus

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Apr 20 04:17:06 PDT 2004

Hey there,

I'd like to invite dynagroove peeps to come for free this Tuesday. If
you haven't been to focus recently you should definitely come check it
out (since it's free for you if you're reading this). Just print this
out and give it to the door person.

If you heard about last week you guys might think about showing up early
this week. We had a full house last week. If you get here before 10:30
there is less than a 5 minute wait, but get there later you might have
to wait up to 30 minutes in line.

I'm personally very excited for this Tuesday. Last time Aquanote
(Gabriel Rene) played he rocked the joint. Like it was an amazing night
for everyone that was there. So hopefully if you missed him last time
you come this Tuesday.

This Tuesday
Gabriel Rene (Aquanote / Soulstice / Naked Music)
Doug Jordan
Wobs

Focus Info:
Focus is 18+ with a Full Bar for 21+. We have tons of free parking,
courteous staff & security, large hardwood dance floor, outdoor patio
and a beautiful atmosphere. We are located right by John Wayne airport
in the heart of Orange County. Going strong every Tuesday night and we
are all about House Music.
Doors Open @ 9:30.

Coronas are only $2.50 before 10:30 So get there early.

Focus is Located @ TAPAS
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach
405 Exit Macarthur & Turn Southbound On Macarthur
Make a Right on Corinthian (After Staples / Jamba Juice)
Make an immediate left on Martingale and TAPAS is on the right hand
side. (Look for all the Cars)

Thank you!
-Josh
www.mindboxmedia.com/focus