[Dynagroove] Free thinkin this friday... do you love me?

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Apr 21 07:29:18 PDT 2004

Well jungle nights are normally really good at free thinkin..  But if you
don't like jungle you should still head down and hear me and benjamin
play.  I hardly ever get to play free thinkin let alone close the night
out.  Benjamin has not played free thinkin in a couple years.   So I think
this should be a good night.   If all else fails you can always hit on the
fine jungle girls that show up to the club!! *wink*  and by hit onthem I
mean physically punch them...  smack them around...  bully them and call
"poopie cockie jungle bungle people."   Or you can just get drunk and
watch all the sexy asians dance at the back of the house room.  Sometimes
I find myself doing that.

Free Thinkin
Free like sex was in the late 60s
That means NO COVER!

DJs

Cade       (Monkey boy that looks like ben stiller)
Benjamin   (downtown cool cat extraordinaire)

Patio:  By Muse - Jungle for smart people

INFILTRATA
Imperial Recordings - Payload - Leet Recordings

EIDOLON (Phrantek & Phear)
Phrantek.com - DjPhear.com

DOT COM
Relentlessaudio.com