[Dynagroove] Anyone Going to See Bear Who? This Saturday?

Aaron Aaron at groovetickets.com
Fri Apr 23 14:18:13 PDT 2004

http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?affilid=
93&EventsID=8848&PGName=A%2026C%20PRODUCTION
California Love 2004 will be coming to you from the great outdoors, at
our safe and secure, permitted private campground in the local mountains
(weather permitting--if it rains, event will be moved indoors). This 125
acre grassy, wooded, forest location is a site of true natural beauty,
as those who have been there before already know. In addition to
camping, this year we'll have four stages of music running fourteen
hours strong, along with full scale lighting and video productions,
several bonfires, a vendor village, a fireside hookah lounge, an oxygen
bar, and plenty of food and drinks to keep you going strong through the
night. Springtime is in the air, we hope you'll join us for the first
outdoor event of the season! Please note: venue capacity is limited,
presale is highly recommended.

I'm thinking about it.....outdoor event in the forest woohoo!

_A