[Dynagroove] Balance review...

beckstar beckstar at distantbeat.com
Tue Apr 27 16:05:17 PDT 2004

ok...so i've been on the relaxation tip since the weekend...but it would be
an injustice if i didnt come out and say what an incredible time i had at
balance this last saturday...

this is really a goodtime, down and dance til dawn house club...and such a
reliably great saturday night activity.

i have to say balance has really matured over the last few years into one of
those clubs that you know you're going to show up and have fun til its time
to go...the crowd is hungry for music and they DANCE. like...an entire floor
of people dancing week after week. that's like...so much fun.

and damn if those m & m characters arent talented musicians...when you're
forced to dance relentlessly and all you hear is stuff you just dont hear
out...great sound, great basslines, great crowd.

bathroom attendants that help you with your exploded dress zipper and who
save you from having to leave in naked shame five mintues after you get
there and kemal blows your dress clean off with his awesome selection and
courageous record changes...

:)

yah i got naked at balance...so what?

thanks sue! you are a bastion of this house scene and its amazing to me how
you keep it up year after year...