[Dynagroove] Dance Floor Delights at the Dirty Dirty House

Aaron Aaron at groovetickets.com
Fri Apr 30 09:44:32 PDT 2004

The best thing about Dirty Dirty House is atmosphere.  It's all about "freak"
in more ways than one.  The mood on the floor is always real and the people
are there to boogie.  Below is a list of the things I've seen and experienced
on the Dirty floor that have inspired me (and made me chuckle with delight):

1)Someone with a tambourine.  Now when was the last time someone next to you
was making there own beats while shakin their ass in time with their own
tambourine? Fabulous!

2)Powder on the floor.  I guess this could be construed as a form of cheese,
but whatever.  When was the last time you danced on some powder?  Have you
ever?  I hadn't.

3)Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss X egging you on and hooting while you dance.  I'm not
talking that real cheese of a circle forming around someone (common kids this
is not "the popping" star search), but I am talking about someone who is
dancing right next to you on their own beat, but watching yours.  "Work it,
work it, yeah, you got it.  WOO!"  And then they break down themselves.

4)Homie in a wheelchair.  Yes, there was a homie rockin a wheelchair....ON THE
FLOOR.  It was a Rascal-mechanical one.  Why aren't YOU dancing, foo?

So try to make it out to DDHC so that you can be part of the fun!  Have a
great and safe weekend!

take care,

Aaron

p.s.  if anyone is going to coachella and wants to meet up for some woodstock,
let me know.