[Dynagroove] Create Fixate 3 Year Anniversary!

Leonard leonard at futurehouse.net
Fri Dec 3 16:50:06 PST 2004

Hi Friends
this Saturday I will be at Create:Fixate, celebrating it's
3rd anniversary! This is truly a great event. I'll be hitting the decks
at
9:30pm and LA favs John Tejada and Mick Cole to follow.

Create:Fixate is an organization dedicated to showcasing the work of
emerging  and mid-career artists in a unique environment. Founder,
Michelle
Berc , curates, produces and hosts these stunning group art shows,
which present artisans from around the globe with an emphasis on the
local
talent of Los Angeles. Awe-inspiring painters, photographers, sculptors,
and multi-media makers exhibit alongside an equally impressive array of
Los Angeles' finest DJs and musicians who are lined up to create a
soundtrack  for the night that transforms this from a simple 'art show'
into
the city’s  most anticipated Art Event.

Hope to see you there!

Muchos XOs
Lillyanne

-------
Create:Fixate
3 Year Anniversary
Saturday December 4, 2004

art & music

Audio Lab
Lab.01
House : Techno : Downtempo : Experimental : Live Music
John Tejada Palette Recordings
Lillyanne Heading Home Recordings
Mick Cole Bud Brothers
Saru Shadow Records/Bastard Jazz
Debt GGM inc.
Argyle Old Skool Show/Beat Hackerz Collective

Lab .02
Rhythm Nathan Live Break Beat Jazz
AquaVee SPS/Flashlife
DJ Santo Soulphonic Sound
Wiseacre Soul Brunch
Jubal Recline

Art:Photography: Sculpture:Multi-Media
Vicki Berndt : Kenny Harris : Lenka Fridich : Eric Tucker
Vanesa Martinelli : KazuTabu : Colby Mayes : David Jones
Patrick Finley : Carlos Lima : Trace Palmer : Mark Acetelli
Bigger Krissy : Mike Russek : Petra Westen : Jophen Stein : Spectr

Door Prizes courtesy from The Art Store!

7pm - 2am / Gallery Preview 4 - 7pm
$10 Admission/$7 Before 9pm

Located at Spring Arts Tower:: Downtown Los Angeles
453 S. Spring Street (5th & Spring) : Mezzanine Level

http://www.createfixate.com/dec04.html