[Dynagroove] Soul-Titanium Birthday Celebration! - 12/9

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 23:47:29 PST 2004

Soul-Titanium Birthday Celebration! - 12/9

Come and celebrate the December birthdays of Julie, Dean: B Wash,
Bryan, Caroline, Bernie, and many more.  As we dance and groove the
night away with the Soul Titanium masters of the mix m-soul and Darwin
Paul.

You know the grooves that Mike and Darwin can pump out and maybe some
of you have heard Frido and Trek break down the mixes.  But this night
will be a true journey in how to make your ass groove with your feet
right.

(10-11PM) DJ Trek hailing from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta has
some wicked grooves that have yet to grace most of your ears.  After
you hear them though you will wonder what can make your body shake
more.

That would be Mike or m-soul (11pm-12am) who will start where DJ Trek
launched and separate the module from the thrust rocket.  Lifting you
into orbit and taking you along for the ride of a lifetime.  Feeling
the groove and making you move is m-souls game.  Ever feel that need to
move?  Well that's Mike playing with your dancing strings.  Once you
pop you can't stop though!

Visiting our spaceship next is German minister DJ Frido (12-1am); this
funky monkey will force you to realize what your ears are telling you.
Get a drink and dance like a fool!  Your brain will pulsate and your
body will be feeling right like the night around you.  After his trip
to Taiwan the Frido has some sick beats to funk you up right!

Bringing us back from our journey is Darwin Paul (1-2am) bringing our
souls back from Jupiter with his grace and style that can only be his.
What you thought you could stop?  Get real you may be feeling a little
different but this is the Soul Titanium and you don't stop dancing till
the fat lady chorus sings fool!   The Slick Rick you will be feeling is
not to be held back, get your friends, your girl, or your guy and
groove right yo!

So do you think you can miss this night?  Do you think you can just
skip out and not join us in celebration of all of our birthdays?  Make
it a one stop and show some love this is one night that will be talked
about for years!

DRAFT BEERS ONLY $1!!!

I REPEAT..  DRAFT BEERS ONLY $1 ALL NIGHT LONG..

FI2 is Located at:
6400 East Pacific Coast Highway
Long Beach

Entrance through the Seaport Marina Hotel Lobby

**FREE PARKING ALL NIGHT**

As Jimmy Eat World has said "...our time is borrowed and spent to
freely, every minute I have needs to be made up..." I'm making up some
of those Dec 9th... are you??????

ST :: 10:00p-2a, 21+, $1 Drafts, FREE!
fi2 - 6400 East Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach
Entrance through the Seaport Marina Hotel lobby
Free parking all night
For more info and directions visit:
http://www.soultitanium.com

Please support the Soul-Titanium Collective and forward this flyer to
any friends, mailing lists, and posting boards.

=====
to find out more information about the Soul-Titanium
Collective, please visit:

http://www.soultitanium.com
http://mail.yahoo.com