[Dynagroove] The Blend | forty five + Residents | 12.8.04

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 13:57:50 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/8/04 1:27:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hoang.luu at gmail.com writes:

Also,  we've added Josh's stellar new mix to our server and you can
download it  using the link below.

I received a copy of this mix....It will blow your mind!!  I couldn't
believe how good it was when I was listening to it.  The track selection is
incredible and mix and programing are flawless.  Easily one of the top 5  mixes I
received this year (and I received something like 200 cds...!!!).   Download it,
you won't be sorry.

(Since it IS awards season (what with that farce the Grammy's just handing
out its nomination), should we have best mix cd awards party among the
promoters?  hehehe.  We'll have the ceremony at Boardners.  Ya  think ABC will cover
it?  lol)

Imad.