[Dynagroove] Reminder - $5 Dollah Funk$ ticket giveaway!!

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Fri Dec 10 17:01:03 PST 2004

Listen in to powertools tomorrow night (Saturday) from 2am-4am for your
chance to win tickets to $5 Dollah Funk$ which happens NEXT SATURDAY!!!

Tickets will be given away during my set. Also on the show is Raul Campos
(RC1) and Fusion (2004 powertools champion) who is one to look out for in
05..

Powertools is on 105.9fm from 2-4am Saturday Night/Sunday Mornings..

Be safe, and we'll see you next saturday december 18th at the funk!!!

-VinylTribe