[Dynagroove] Post New Years [1/1] in Ensenada w/ dj Buck & Tony Noodles

deepce deepce at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:57:30 PST 2004

A few heads have hit me up regarding the 2nd Annual Post Nu Year Party (Jan
1st) in Ensenada w/ dj Buck and Tony Noodles.  Last year we had Thomas Sahs
(Midas) and it went strong till' 4am w/ 300 househeads!  This time around it
will take place in an intimate warehouse with great sound...anyway, if you are
interested in going here is a list of some hotels that I recommend:

Las Rosas -> http://www.lasrosas.com/

San Nicolas -> http://www.sannicolas.com.mx/

Hotel Coral & Marina -> http://www.hotelcoral.com/

Quintas Papagayo (Bungalows/Houses) -> http://www.hussongs.com.mx/ (sold out)

Hotel Corona ->  http://www.hotelcorona.com.mx/

Hotel Paraiso de las Palmas -> http://www.paraisolaspalmas.com/

Saturday, January 1st, 2005

dj Buck (Leaf Recordings, Siesta).LA

Tony Noodles (Deepfunk Records, D-Train Hustlers).LA

deepce (Rekurd Playaz, Beat Soundz, THC).LA

dj Czar (Tijuana House Club, Kimika).TJ

Warehouse - on 10th St between Rayerson & Moctezuma, Ensenada, Mexico

8pm - 4am+

18 + w/ ID

peace

Carlos