[Dynagroove] $5 Dollah Funk$ is back!! This Saturday night!

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Mon Dec 13 23:37:32 PST 2004

This saturday, December 18th, the VinylTribe's back with the long awaited
return of $5 Dollah Funk$.
All the info you'll need to get down with us is listed below!! We hope
you'll come out and help us create the vibe that $5 Dollah Funk$ is famous
for!!

Saturday December 18th - $5 Dollah Funk$

DJ's from the VinylTribe:
Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri and DJ Emi

Doors open at 9pm sharp! and we go late.
$5 before 11pm, $10 after. Arrive early!!!

Located in downtown LA, 18 and over, Full Bar for 21+

Call on the day of event for directions: (310) 217-7584

See you Saturday night at the funk!!!!