[Dynagroove] Re: DOWNTOWN UNDERGROUND FEB 19th 2005

PN phathead at mail.phatnetwork.net
Fri Dec 17 12:17:45 PST 2004

YO! All I got to say is that this party was off the hook!  Steve Loria and
Eddie Richards rocked it like the old skool veterans that they are.  And as
far as the production of the party it could not have been any better.  That's
two for two with these guys (the first being the rooftop party with Doc Martin
back in the summer which rocked!!).  They are definitely determine to keeping
things the way they are meant to be.  I took some friends that had not been
out in years for Eddie and they could not believe that parties like this still
happen.  I assure them that it would go off because the rooftop proved to me
that this guys don't mess around.  Thanks guys for keeping it raw, dirty, and
underground!!!

ElectricG

DOWNTOWN UNDERGROUND FEB 19th 2005
Thanks to everyone who came down a few weeks ago to check out Evil Eddie
Richards & Tony, it was a rockin' night!

Mark your calendar as we have a very special one lined-up for you on February
19th 2005.  Info will be given out next week...

www.absurdrecordings.com
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?