[Dynagroove] RE: WIGGLE @ DOWNTOWNUNDERGROUND FEB. 19TH 2005

PN phathead at mail.phatnetwork.net
Wed Dec 22 12:23:54 PST 2004

I said it last week before I saw the line up and I'll say it again this week.  These guys know what throwing an underground party is all about.  The name of the event could not be more appropiate.  And as far as the sounds of Acid House goes...NOthing beats the loud analog sounds of a 303 bumbing out the speakers!!!

These guys just went to the top of my list as far as LA promotes go.  Grade A talent, dirty warehouse, downtown LA, Acid House, want more do you want?

G.