[Dynagroove] Who likes cheese?

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Thu Dec 30 16:32:53 PST 2004

If you like the taste of cheese and you want to eat c heese you should
come down to the good life.,   We are having a cheese tasting.  We have
cheeses from all over the world.  Munster, Swiss, Blue, Cheddar, Monteray
Jack, Pepper Jack, and more.  does everyone know where those places are?

Ok well I totally made the above paragraph up.  There willl be no cheese
there tonight unless you count the stuuff between Imad's toes.   EWWWWWWW
I did not just go there!

Ok I knnow I have a bunch of people comming down to listen to a few
records so i hope to see some more of you there.

check it out!

Oh and you can get on a $5 list by RSVPing here:

http://www.housesaladla.com/rsvpPage.php

DO it now or your mother will stop loving you

The mother of all NYE primers
GOOD LIFE: 2nd Annual EVE B4 NYE PARTY  - 12/30

DJs:

CADE [Dynagroove, Freethinkin]
JOPLIN [Purl,  Redux, LA]
DJ BEN-JAMMIN [Dreamcraftmusic, LA]

Downstairs:

SHANGHAI NOON
[EPOCHSound] [Qošl LA]
(Daniel Djang & Michael Scot)
plus resident DJ, MIKE  MAGANA

The Good Life
@ ROOM 5 (above Amalfi Ristoranti/bar)
143 N. La Brea Ave. (Between  Beverly Blvd. and First Street)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-938-2504
(Kitchen is open 'till 11:00PM)
21+ with ID