[Dynagroove] Who likes cheese?

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 17:06:29 PST 2004

I TRY to shower as often as I can, but when you have big toes, you just
can't easily get to those hard to reach spots, ya know?

Cade, you bastard!!!

Forecast is NO rain tonight.  At the most there will be a  "possibility" of
"light showers" which means nothing really...So come out  y'all!!

Imad.

In a message dated 12/30/04 4:33:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,