[Dynagroove] Derrick Carter!! _ Broken Shoulder _ Extended SET!!!!!!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Feb 4 11:52:05 PST 2004

Derrick Carter will be fighting a broken should to come play for us next
wednesday.  About 3 years ago I seperated my shoulder and later that week
I was booked to play.  I toughed it out and I tell you what!  It was a
damn good set.  A lot of people came up to me afterwords and was like
"Man! you rocked it!"  So since then I have continued to play one armed!
Maybe this one arm arm thing will help derrick out?  Not that he needs
help.. But SHIT!  He better steep up if he wants to play onn the same card
as me!!!!!

Fidelty's 1 Year Anniversary
Wednesday Feburary 11th

DJs

Derrick Carter        (Some Dude from chicago)
Cade                  (Has New Tight Jeans He Will Be Sportin)

Ivar
6356 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028 United States

9 PM tp 4:00 AM!!!