[Dynagroove] Rockin in the free world TONIGHT!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Feb 11 09:38:14 PST 2004

Hey guys we have someonee who I think is as good as ted nugent playing
tonight!   I meann definately on the level of Ted Nugent and almost as
good a Neil Young!  Who is this insanne rocker?  His name is Derrick
Carter and he is slowly working his name up.  Right now he is some unknown
DJ out of chicago.  He has made a few records but nothing too popular.
But I rtreally think you may want to check him out.  He just might be
good!  Thaats just a maybe.   I mean he is def as good as Ted Nugent!!

Remember tonight we go till 4 AM!!!!!

Fidelty's 1 Year Anniversary
Wednesday Feburary 11th

DJs

Derrick Carter        (As Good As Ted Nugent)
Cade                  (More Liek David Casidy)

Ivar
6356 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028 United States

9 PM tp 4:00 AM!!!