[Dynagroove] D.C. with No Bass????

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Thu Feb 12 13:37:59 PST 2004

I would be surprised if they got DC for that cheap.  I also know they did
a $10 list for the dynagroove list.  I also knnow they wer e not even
close to breaking even.  I actually do not think the proters new the sound
system was going to be so weak.  I think the system just fell apart and
they had no way of knowing.  It seemed like every now and then the bass
would come in for a few minutes then fade out.  Tough luck....

I stick with sound factory...  I think Dynagroove normally has good
sound... but I am biased.