[Dynagroove] DEEP WAS AMAZING

HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 14:22:04 PST 2004

Are you kidding me........  What kinda of comment is, "I like the way Farina
used to claim Chicago!"  What the fuck do you think he played.  I hate to
break it to you but "The Chicago Sound" ain't deep.  It's hard and banging.  Get
your shit right.  I feel like Amy right now getting fed up with people talking
on this list that have no idea what the hell they are talking about.
       Anyways, Deep was amazing.  For all of you to cool for school motha
funkas that showed up fashionably late, sorry.  But then again thanx.  Since
they stopped letting in at capacity it made room to dance, and I mean lots of
room to dance.  Especially in the back where myself, Sue, and Toddley was. But
damn the whole night was sick.  King Britt played some nice deep tracks to start
the night off right.  Miguel played his usual crowd pleasing banging set.
And Farina, went off the hook.  Lately his selection in records haven't been to
pleasing, but I think that's due to the fact that he has played at "LA" clubs,
i.e., Ivar, Palace.  But damn Sunday night in my opinion he came out on top.
He reminded me of Farina of old.  Back long before the Mushroom Jazz.  Thanx
so much Marques, and can't wait for the 10 yr.
       Look, everyone has their own taste in the House Music they love, and
that's what is nice. The fact that there are so many different types.  But
common don't bad mouth another DJ cause he didn't play to your liking.
Matt