[Dynagroove] VinylTribe vs. Nice People DJ's!!

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 15:00:04 PST 2004

As the promoter for that night, I'm sworn to neutrality, so I have no
comment.  ;) I am just as interested as you in hearing feedback.  The music was
phenomenal, no matter who was on deck.  And finishing with "Another one bites the
dust" and "Let's get it on" was definitely sweet.

Two highlights of the night: 1. an incredible rotation by Steven Dimitri (VT)
where he tore shit up.  It was so good it woke me up out of my stupor and I
finally got the man his long awaited,and well deserved beer!!! 2.  Mike Maier
elbowing Steven off the decks (at least that's how i saw it).  That was cool.

Quickly while we're on the subject: Thank you, merci, dunkashein, muchas
gracias to Emi, Dan, Petey, Zack, Steven, Mike and Dodgy for a great battle, and
to Spanish Pete, our up & coming DJ of the week, who spun a nice funky
breakbeat set.  Finally, thanks to all who showed up.  the energy was awesome.

Good Life will now close until March 30th when we come back with Ben Annand
and Atomic Mike.  Laterz, and keep on truckin'....

Imad.
GCP