[Dynagroove] VinylTribe DJ's @ Spundae - This Saturday 02/28 (DISCOUNT LIST INSIDE)

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Mon Feb 23 11:34:18 PST 2004

Ok so we're taking over the house room at Spundae this weekend. They've got
one of the BEST soundsystems in the world in that place, so if you want to
come and hear us make it bump for a discount price, you're in the right
post.

We've got an unlimited $15 guestlist which includes NO WAIT IN LINE, so you
can look VIP while walking past everyone stuck in the long ass line trying
to get in. That place is always packed and the people there come to dance..

Please email guestlist at vinyltribe.com with FULL NAMES ONLY in this post and
we'll have you on the list. Cutoff time is Friday night so I can get the
list in by Saturday..

It's gonna be big...

SPUNDAE (LA)
@ Circus: 6655 Santa Monica Blvd.
w/ George Acosta, Kazell, Brett King
Funky Houseroom: Oliver Twist & the VinylTribe DJs: Steven Dimitri, Emi &
Zack Hill

9pm - 4am / 21+ / $10 before 9:30pm / spundae.com