[Dynagroove] A Sad Little Follow Up Note.......

A-ron aaron at groovetickets.com
Mon Feb 23 12:14:39 PST 2004

RETURN TO THE MASTERDOME scheduled for 2/21/04 was cancelled.  The return will be rescheduled Im sure, so dont worry!

not taking place in Chicago
or near 8th and Spring,

A-ron

p.s.  I checked out two afterhours this weekend.  Afterhours A on Friday (Lotus Music Loft Afterparty) was great!  There was good times and good music goin the entire night, but the highlight for me was Jonra's set.  That guy can get a mix goin in under 20 seconds flat (my friend timed it)....heez got some skills and made some nice selections.  The sound in that loft was killer and the bartender was a very nice woman.

Afterhours B (Clubcrasher Porn Star Ball) was not as uplifting.  The B room was hosted by Dirty Dirty House Club, but the entire event didnt have a huge crowd.  There were some huge boobs though!

All in all I have to say that if I had to relive one of my afterhours experiences this weekend, it would have to be Afterhours A.  But i'm a snobby house head or something.

piss. s.  THE VENGABUS IS COMING!(more info to come)

--
***********************
Aaron Ike Joseph Monty
aaron at groovetickets.com