[Dynagroove] PRE & AFTERHOURS A party info

. t.love .. indigoiris73 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:00:06 PST 2004

Goura's Lotus Loft is a good spot to party and dance ... hectic in the
good way .. he will be hosting a $5 afterhours next week probably from
2a-7a or so.. with similiar line up house/tech/ect .. and header: FREAKY
CHAKRA

  * PRE|PARTY ,  2/28/04

  INTERFACE 5.0 by DROID BEHAVIOR

  in celebration of vidal's BDAY

  DJ'S:
  MATT DEAR [spectral, ghostly, perlon, plus8, MI]
  http://db313.ath.cx/~sida/dear.html
  JOHN TEJADA [pallette, 7th city]
  JASPER [CYTRAX, FORCE INC]

  9-2am | $7/$5 b4 11 | 21+
  info: http://www.droidbehavior.com | info at droidbehavior.com |
  323.665.3285
  located: Amalfi [lounge] @ 143 N La Brea Ave (& Beverly), LA

  * AFTERPARTY

  http://lotusmusicrecords.com/  for directions

  drinks till you say when

cya there,  TINA

>>>From: "A-ron" >

Subject: [Dynagroove] A Sad Little Follow Up Note.......

p.s. I checked out two afterhours this weekend. Afterhours A on Friday
(Lotus Music Loft Afterparty) was great! There was good times and good
music goin the entire night, but the highlight for me was Jonra's set.
That guy can get a mix goin in under 20 seconds flat (my friend timed
it)....heez got some skills and made some nice selections. The sound in
that loft was killer and the bartender was a very nice woman.

> >Afterhours B (Clubcrasher Porn Star Ball) was not as uplifting. The B
room was hosted by Dirty Dirty House Club, but the entire event didnt
have a huge crowd. There were some huge boobs though! > >All in all I
have to say that if I had to relive one of my afterhours experiences this
weekend, it would have to be Afterhours A. But i'm a snobby house head or
something. > >piss. s. THE VENGABUS IS COMING!(more info to